NCA 2020 Educational Breakout Sessions
There's always something new to learn about coffee
Program at a Glance
NCA Convention educational breakout sessions are designed to explore emerging trends, delve into critical industry issues, and inspire new ideas.
Packed with resources and references, each presentation is designed to give you concrete takeaways you can bring back to work and discuss with your colleagues.
From roaster emissions to CBD concerns to packaging trends, we work closely with topic experts to develop relevant, compelling programming for today’s coffee professional.
Additionally, the smaller setting lends itself to audience participation and follow-up conversations with some of the best and brightest in the coffee community.
Educational breakout session sponsorships are available
NCA 2020 Educational Programming
- Next Generation of Coffee Leaders: Negotiating for Success
(open to all registered Next Gen delegates)
Friday Breakout Sessions
- Coffee +: Who is putting what in your coffee - CBD: Safety Concerns & Liability
Presented By: Robert Goldstein and Heili Kim, Faegre, Baker Daniels, LLP
- Coffee Behaviors, Preferences and Menu Trends
Presented By: Lizzy Freier, Technomic
- Managing Packaging Sustainability Challenges in an Evolving Coffee Industry
Presented By: Tiffany Forseth, Amcor
- What's Up in Single Serve
Presented By: Jim Watson, Rabobank
- Roaster Emissions, Regulations and Requirements
Presented By: Jay Lindholm, Sage ATC Environmental Consulting
- Ready-to-Drink Coffee: The Next Five Years
Presented By: Matthew Barry, Euromonitor