Mark Corey, Ph.D., Director, Science & Policy, NCA;
Scott Hawks, Senior Food Safety Consultant, ToxStrategies LLC
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 1-4 p.m. Eastern.
This workshop is available to NCA Members only. Interested in membership?
This in-depth virtual workshop provides coffee industry guidance on cold brew, with topics including:
- Market data and NCDT Consumer Insights on the cold brew category
- Product preparation and brewing methods
- Food Safety and compliance
- Current Food Code regulations and interpretation across jurisdictions
- Labeling and regulations
- NCA’s advocacy work with regulators and recommendations to retailers
Training includes hands-on lab activities and developing coffee-specific model food safety plans, including a model retail HACCP plan and a compliance checklist.
NCA resources are for members only. We ask that you not share the resources in this workshop outside of your company. It's your membership dues and the generous sponsorship from BUNN that enable us to continue serving you with free-to-member resources.
Please contact us.
Event Sponsor: BUNN