PCQI Training Course
Compliance for the coffee industry.
March 21 - 23, 2017
JW Marriott Austin - Austin, Texas
To get the NCA attendee rate, please use the link above when making your hotel reservation.
To comply with the new Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), every food facility’s management team must include a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).
Under FSMA, this individual must have a prescribed combination of education, training and experience on the manufacturing, processing, packing and holding of food in a clean and safe manner. The law also requires a prescribed, multi-day training regimen that covers principles of food hygiene and food safety, including employee health and hygiene.
The NCA PCQI Training Course, offered in partnership with ToxStrategies, meets FSMA requirements. Participants will receive a PCQI certificate.
Space is extremely limited. Please note that attendees are required by the FDA to be present for the entire course to become certified and should make travel arrangements accordingly.
Delivered by qualified experts, this course will help attendees to:
- Become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual
- Receive your official PCQI certificate
- Take part in training developed by ToxStrategies, using the FDA-recognized standardized curriculum
- Learn how to develop a food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those seeking to meet the training requirements for PCQI, including:
- Directors/VP for food safety
- Maintenance manager
- Production supervisors & lead
- Plant manager
- QA coordinator & manager
- Safety manager
- Training supervisor
- Lead technician
- Packaging supervisor & manager
- Regulatory personnel
Schedule & Rates
This 3 day Certification Course will be held on:
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Member Rate $1,850
Non-Member Rate $2,500