The National Coffee Data Trends Market Research Series - the "Atlas of American Coffee"
Since 1950, the National Coffee Association of U.S.A. has commissioned an annual survey of Americans regarding their consumption of coffee and, since 1993, their habits and practices related to espresso and espresso-based beverages. The study provides the longest available statistical series on consumer drinking patterns related to coffee and other beverages.
Get the Fall 2021 NCDT
The 2021 NCDT Market Research Series is an exclusive compendium of the most in-depth coffee industry market research currently available.
For 2021, we’re producing our industry-leading market research in cooperation with the Specialty Coffee Association to deliver more insight and value to our members than ever before.
What's included the 2021 NCDT Market Research Series
- Two editions of the National Coffee Data Trends Report – the “Atlas of American Coffee”
- NCDT – Spring Edition. PDF and PowerPoint analyzing data from 1950 up to Q1 of the current year.
- NCDT – Fall Edition. PDF and PowerPoint analyzing data from 1950 up to Q3 of the current year.
- All-new interactive data dashboard. Rebuilt from the ground up for 2021, explore the latest NCDT data and run built-in and customizable reports and visualizations.
- Complete data tables* to run your own in-depth analysis.
- Specialty Coffee Consumer Insight Report
- Coffee, Consumers & Covid-19: Road Map to Recovery Report – NCA Member Exclusive
- Supplemental Ethnicity Consumer Insight Report – NCA Member Exclusive
- Access to the complete archive of NCA Consumer Insight Reports (available upon request) – NCA Member Exclusive
*Available upon request; additional fee may apply.
Explore the 2021 NCDT Fall Edition
Explore the All-New Interactive Platform
The NCDT Interactive Platform is available at no extra cost to NCA Members who subscribe to the NCDT Market Research Series, with that access continuing until the 2022 Spring Edition is released. It is not accessible to Non-NCA members. Learn more about membership in NCA.
NCDT Market Research Series – Pricing
NCA Members: $499
What you get: Everything listed above, excluding NCDT data tables (contact us).
Purchase the NCDT (NCA Members)
Non-members may purchase the latest standalone edition of the NCDT at a rate of $1,499.
Latest edition available for purchase (and what you’ll receive):
- 2021 NCDT – Fall Edition (PDF and PowerPoint)
Purchase the NCDT (Non-Members)
Learn more about NCA Membership.