NCA Media Partner Program
Select publications and media outlets can collaborate with the NCA for increased visibility in the coffee industry. In return for helping the NCA to promote upcoming events, via sponsored content or advertising, we’re offering Media Partners in-kind benefits that may include:
- “NCA Media Partner” designation, which will be included in the printed NCA event program and on the NCA website
- Your recent publication in the attendee registration packet or on a designated table near registration at NCA events
- One (1) complimentary pass for credentialed media, in addition to one (1) discounted attendee registration at NCA events
- Social media engagement, including sharing links to content on your website
- Advanced access to specific NCA news releases
In addition, NCA will supply information and content in advance of events covering speakers, local interest, and other relevant topics.
In exchange for these benefits, the NCA seeks support from Media Partners to market our industry events, including:
- Print or online ad space to encourage event registration, in advance of the event, at a minimum of half a page
- Print or online ad space thanking event exhibitors and sponsors during the event, with sufficient space to legibly display exhibitor and sponsor logos
- Active social media promotion
- Published editorial coverage of the NCA’s event (in print or online)
Please contact email@example.com for more information.