Office Coffee Service Market:
Context and Opportunities
NCA Member Access Only
Webinar On-Demand Recording Presentation Slides
This webinar will lay out the opportunities, challenges and trends shaping the office coffee service market.
This webinar will cover:
- Office coffee service market sizing and forecasting
- Opportunities and challenges to market growth
- Coffee procurement methods and coffee beverage types chosen by employees, including demographic analysis
- Employee attitudes related to coffee (including single-cup) and other beverage selections at work
- Role of coffee menu trends in office coffee service
|David Sprinkle, Research Director, Packaged Facts
David Sprinkle is the research director at Packaged Facts and a specialist in food industry consumer insights. He has contributed to trade publications including Gourmet Retailer, Natural Products Insider, and Progressive Grocer, and presented at industry conferences including National Coffee Association, World Tea Expo, Healthy Beverages Expo, Fancy Food Show, Ingredient MarketPlace, and IFT Wellness. Book-length publications through Packaged Facts include Premium Consumers and the New Economy and Americans in 2020.
David has an MBA from Tulane University in New Orleans, where he also taught business communications.
For additional information or questions please contact Matthew Cariani at firstname.lastname@example.org