Despite the importance of intellectual property law, many coffee roasters, importers, retailers and distributors overlook its application to the coffee industry. This webinar will help explain the ways companies can protect: their “house mark” and “subsidiary marks;” product labels and packaging; graphic elements in a logo, roasting time and methodology, coffee blends, flavor additives and much more.
This webinar will highlight:
- Intellectual Property (“IP”) Law Basics
- IP Law for Coffee Roasters, Importers and Distributors
- Copyright Law for the Coffee Industry
- Patent Law for the Coffee Industry
- Trade Secret Law for the Coffee Industry