Shatter the CBD mystery with a dab of learning about the buzziest trend in coffee, and let your understanding flower.
The first NCA "weedinar" will provide a high level overview of the federal and state laws and regulations governing the manufacture and distribution of CBD (cannabidiol, one of the main, non-psychoactive components of cannabis). It will cover the roles of various agencies, including the Drug Enforcement Administration, Food and Drug Administration, and U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the relevance of their policies and enforcement tools to various stakeholders in the coffee industry. In addition, it will offer thoughts on where regulators are headed, legislation that might be enacted, and how to keep apprised of developments as the regulatory and legislative environment evolves.
An additional market research perspective will also provide clarity on the growth possibilities in using cannabis and CBD as a coffee additive.
- The legal cannabis industry is evolving rapidly—understand where it has been and where it is going;
- Cannabis is and will continue to impact EVERY consumer industry—stay informed;
- Analytics into the direct impact and relationship between legal cannabis and different consumer product industries, with a deep-dive on coffee;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern the manufacture, distribution and sale of CBD, particularly as they relate to its use as an ingredient in coffee;
- Know how to best monitor legal and regulatory developments, so that you can efficiently track numerous changes that are likely to happen quickly over the next couple of years;
- Have the knowledge necessary to develop a business development strategy that takes into consideration legal risks and the rapidly evolving regulatory environment.