The Strengthening Organic Enforcement (SOE) rule published on January 18th of 2023 is a significant piece of organic rulemaking that aims to increase organic integrity across the supply chain. This rule has far reaching impact in the coffee sector, especially on coffee brokers and traders as well as exporters and importers.
In this webinar certification experts from Quality Assurance International will walk through the key impacts of this new regulation to the domestic and international coffee trade.
This webinar will highlight:
- SOE scope and implementation timeline
- New requirements for coffee brokers and traders
- What this may mean for organizations exporting and/or importing to the U.S.
- New non-retail label requirements
- Import Certificate requirements
- Supply chain audit trail and fraud prevention in the coffee industry