The cold brew coffee category has experienced incredible growth. Cold brew offered at retail and food service can be brewed and dispensed a number of different ways, including on tap still or nitro. Innovation in the cold brew space has leaped ahead of public health and safety regulation at the local, state and federal level, and access to high-quality, science-based information on food safety has been very limited. This webinar will cover hot off the press results from a comprehensive challenge study completed on retail dispensed cold brew, and then we’ll discuss how the challenge study data can be used to inform health departments inspecting and regulating retailers serving cold brew.
This webinar will highlight:
- Cold brew market and consumer demographics
- Understanding need for food safety data and regulation on retail cold brew
- Reviewing results from challenge study white paper
- Learning about advocacy work the NCA is doing with public health regulators in retail compliance
- Educating retailers and regulators on retail dispensed cold brew