The National Coffee Association U.S.A.
With Support From
Coffee and C-Stores:
From Insight to Action to Profit
A Free NCA Webcast
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern
About the webinar:
The National Coffee Association U.S.A., with the support of Mother Parkers Tea and Coffee, Inc., is proud to bring you Coffee and C-Stores: From Insight to Action to Profit, an insightful, informative and actionable session designed to educate the convenience store retailer on new coffee category trends.
Shifting consumer preferences create uncertainty for the convenience retail landscape. Industry experts will focus on best-practices enabling convenience store retailers to increase coffee category sales and maximize profitability. The panel discussion will include intriguing consumer data from leading foodservice market research groups.
Join us for this critical business session!
You will learn:
- The latest out of home coffee consumption trends
- Emerging trends in the U.S. Convenience market
- The value proposition the coffee consumer brings to the C-store
- How C-stores have returned to growth since the economic downturn
- Why a strong coffee program is essential to your C-store strategy
Most importantly you will take away:
- A set of best practices to help you build a successful coffee program
Graham R. Hill
Director of Knowledge Management
National Coffee Association U.S.A.
Executive Director of Industry Analysis
The NPD Group, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
Director C-Store Sales
Mother Parkers Tea and Coffee
Convenience Store News
For additional information or questions please contact Graham Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org