2009 Fall Education Conference Table-Top Exhibition
Roosevelt Hotel, Palm Room
45th Street & Madison Avenue, New York City
LIMITED NUMBER OF TABLE-TOP EXHIBITS AVAILABLE
- Two (2) conference registrations - includes admission to all conference programming, receptions and tours. Ticketed events (pre-conference tour and conference luncheon) are not included in table-top fee.
- Intimate setting allows for one-on-one access to 150 small and mid-size coffee roasters and retailers.
- Dedicated Exhibitor page on NCA website with your company logo, description and link.
- Email promotion dedicated to exhibitors with your company logo, description and link sent to NCA’s list of global coffee professionals.
- Exhibitor listing in conference program with logo, company description and contact information.
- Multiple Networking Opportunities – Welcome Reception, Networking Breakfast, Coffee Breaks and one conference session are held
in exhibit area.
Rental and Setup
National Coffee Association Members $900
- One, six-foot, draped table with two chairs and one wastebasket is provided by the Roosevelt Hotel.
- All displays are limited to the surface of the table provided and space immediately behind the table. No pop-up displays.
- Any exhibitor that will be preparing or displaying food products within the exhibit hall must take precaution for protecting the permanent carpet by using
visqueen, mats, plastic, etc
*Not an NCA Member? Join Now and save 25% on your membership and registration - contact Gerri Buchanan (212-766-4007) for information.
Monday, October 26, 2009
12:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Exhibitor Set-Up
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Shipping & AV Requirements
Exhibitors are expected to make their own arrangements to ship displays and literature to the hotel. Please refer to the Roosevelt Exhibitor Shipping Information form.
AV and Electrical Equipment are provided by the Roosevelt Hotel upon request. Click here for audio visual and electrical order forms.
Accommodations are provided by the historic Roosevelt Hotel, known as the "Grand Dame of Madison Avenue" since 1924. Located in the heart of midtown New York City, The Roosevelt Hotel is situated right where the business district meets the Theater and Fifth Avenue shopping districts, giving guests the freedom to walk to Rockefeller Center, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), and scores of other New York City attractions. The Roosevelt is steps away from Grand Central Station and is convenient to JFK, Newark Liberty International and LaGuardia airports.
National Coffee Association has negotiated an amazing deal for you – $249 per night. You won't find a better rate in New York City in October. The group code "CNCA09" should auto fill when booking online. You can also call 1-888-833-3969 (toll free) or 212-661-9600 to reserve your room. Be sure to mention "National Coffee Association" or "NCA" to get the conference rate. Click here for more hotel information and to book your room. Special rates are valid through September 25, 2009.
Contact Gerri Buchanan for more information and to reserve your Table-Top. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 212-766-4007 / Fax: 212-766-5815