Coffee Summit 2013 Approach
October 2-4, 2013
The Coffee Summit Approach
NCA’s Coffee Summit is a dynamic and interactive forum that blends presentations by leading industry experts with shared experiences and insights of your fellow executives and thought leaders.
Held in a unique “open space” environment, participants split their time among activities including self-directed group discussions, learning exchanges, directed interactive forums, traditional presentations and more.
Attend Coffee Summit 2013 and you’ll learn what’s going on industry-wide, exploring its implications in intensive, substantive discussions with colleagues from companies both large and small, and deriving information and insights sure to help you generate forward-looking strategies and game-changing solutions for the issues you and your business face.
Come experience the dynamic blend of presentations from leading industry experts combined with interactive discussion sessions designed to address your most pressing business needs.
The Summit Program Sessions include:
- Learning Exchange: What are our realities, needs, opportunities and challenges?
- Coffee Sustainability: What Is It? Who Defines It? & Why is it Important?
- Ensuring a Sustainable Supply of Coffee: What Risks and Opportunities Do We Face?
- Business Risk Management: Is Your Company Prepared?
- Single Cup One Year Later:The Impact of the Patent Expiration and Other Significant Changes
- Learning Exchange: What Will We Take Back To Our Offices?
Coffee Summit Features:
- Leading experts discussing current topics impacting the coffee industry
- Unique open space sessions led by a certified professional facilitator
- Plenty of networking and interactive discussion opportunities
Don't miss this innovative forum from the National Coffee Association.
Watch your inbox and check the NCA website for upcoming news about Coffee Summit 2013. It’s a winning combination of activities that received kudos from our 2012 attendees, so mark the dates in your calendar now—and plan to attend in October!