October 26-28, 2016
The Intercontinental Miami
What is Coffee Summit?
Coffee Summit is a different kind of event - it's not your typical bunch of talking heads.
Get engaged through a series of dynamic, 20-minute presentations, followed by constructive conversations where participants are invited to share real-world expertise.
This is a unique education and networking opportunity, bringing together coffee professionals from across the industry. Discover innovative ideas, learn more about key industry issues, and make new connections.
Coffee Summit Topics
- Leadership - Actions Speak Louder Than Titles
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) 101
- SEO and Digital Marketing to Increase Visibility
- U.S. Government Forced Labor Enforcement Now and in the Future
- ¡Adelante! The growing US Latino coffee market
- Your Employer Brand IS Your Brand: Recruit Candidates & Customers with The Talent Attraction Lifecycle
Sponsor or Exhibit at Coffee Summit
Don't miss this unique opportunity to network with the people who are changing the future of the coffee industry.
84% of past Summit attendees can be identified as industry executives and decision makers - and over 30% are vice presidents or presidents/CEOs. Learn more.
Please note that sponsorships are first-come, first-served. Thank you!
Download the Official Coffee Summit Logos
Attending? Sponsoring? Exhibiting? Speaking?
Let future networking connections know you'll be here, and showcase your support of the industry.
Or click here to share with your Twitter followers!
For a larger resolution file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.