NCA Member-Only Access
Presentation Slides Webinar On-Demand Video
The Single-Serve 2017 webinar will be looking at the current state of Single-Serve as it relates to sales performance and product offerings. Data and insights will show where single cup fits within coffee and total beverage trends, and where we see significant opportunity over the next five years.
This webinar will highlight:
- Pricing pressure in the US and the price gap between the US and Europe
- How single cup plays into, and against premiumization trends
- What innovation might look like in the space
- How compatibles and hard-discounters affect the market
- Differences between home / OCS markets
- Where are the growth markets for single-serve looking forward
|Jim Watson, Senior Analyst, Rabobank
Jim Watson is a Senior Analyst in Rabobank’s Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory group covering coffee and the North American non-alcoholic beverages sector, based in New York. Prior to joining Rabobank, Jim spent ten years as an equity research analyst at HSBC covering the global beverages industry. While at HSBC, he focused strategic and thematic issues affecting the entire sector, especially industry consolidation and emerging consumer trends.
Jim earned a BS in Economics from Duke University and holds a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
For additional information or questions please contact Matthew Cariani at email@example.com